Imam al-Dhahabi’s gifts of gold providing answers to ever-important questions and thoughts:
- What is preferred: seeking knowledge or engaging in acts of devotion?
- Remembrance of people is a malady, whilst remembrance of Allah is a remedy…
- Can someone with sound foundation of fiqh and knowledge blindly follow a madhab?
- What should our position be on Yazid b. Muawaiyah?
- What is the “right” sufism or way-faring?
- Is Allah “everywhere”?
- Should I spend great amounts of money to acquire the Prophet’s (S) confirmed relics? How much can I love them?
- What is Ijma’ and Sunnah?
Here are the gifts from Dhahabi (Click here for PDF file)
Keep supporting MuslimMatters for the sake of Allah
Alhamdulillah, we're at over 850 supporters. Help us get to 900 supporters this month. All it takes is a small gift from a reader like you to keep us going, for just $2 / month.
The Prophet (SAW) has taught us the best of deeds are those that done consistently, even if they are small. Click here to support MuslimMatters with a monthly donation of $2 per month. Set it and collect blessings from Allah (swt) for the khayr you're supporting without thinking about it.