Clarification and Notice | Sh Yasir Qadhi

A few months ago, an Islamophobic website posted an audio-clip in my voice, in which, so they claimed, I justify attacking all Christians. Based on this, they began claiming that I am a 'jihadist' preaching 'radical jihad' to Muslims in America.

Due to the preposterousness of the claim, and the xenophobic nature of those who propagated it, I felt it best to not even dignify this audio clip with a response, as anyone who has read my articles, taken my classes, or seen my videos will know this is completely untrue. However, recently, a number of other figures, including some esteemed religious pastors, have begun reiterating these same claims and spreading this audio clip. This has resulted in me receiving many queries, hate mails, and even death threats. Therefore, I feel compelled to respond to this audio-clip in order to clear up this fabrication.

This audio clip is a shoddy cut-and-paste job from a lengthy theological series (around 15 hours of audio) I gave many years ago, discussing the reality of the Islamic concept of shirk (associating partners with Allah). The series had absolutely nothing to do with politics or jihad. Rather, some theological statements from that lecture have been taped together and made to look political. The audio recording as it stands is a complete distortion. Someone literally took sentences from different parts of that series and constructed a very menacing sounding paragraph in my voice. As such, that paragraph in the audio clip is a complete fabrication.

In one section of that theological series, I discussed some of the differences between a category of shirk called 'major' and another called 'minor'. One of those differences involves the fact that the theory of an ideal Islamic government would not allow Muslims to openly practice idolatry, whereas other forms of shirk (viz., 'minor' shirk) would not be punishable by an Islamic State. (This would be similar to Moses prohibiting the Israelites to worship the Golden Calf). While the wording of that sentence could have been more precise, it is clear from the context of that sentence (which is not quoted in the audio clip) that I am discussing a theoretical Islamic state and attempting to clarify some of the differences between 'major' and 'minor' shirk (I also list five other differences).

In a different section of that series, I mention that believing that God has a Son, or worshipping Jesus, would be in contradiction to the Islamic concept of monotheism, and be classified as a type of shirk. This is a standard Islamic (and Jewish) doctrine.

In a third section of that series, I quote the Qur'an directly when it describes idolatry as being 'filthy'(similar to the Old Testament describing it as an 'abomination').

What this audio clip has done is to cut-and-paste these three statements (and more) in one paragraph, and thus give an impression that since Christians practice 'shirk', they should not be allowed to practice Christianity, and must also be 'filthy'. Of course, this shoddy cut-and-paste job flies in the face of Islamic teachings, and cannot be attributed to Islam or to me.

Never have I claimed that Christians need to be prevented from practicing Christianity, or that they are filthy. This is truly a preposterous claim, as even the most basic exposure to Islamic law would demonstrate that non-Muslims are allowed to worship according to their doctrines in an Islamic state. Therefore (and I have made this point many times in my lectures), if this is the case in an ideal and theoretical 'Islamic state', how can anyone claim that Muslims want to ban Christianity in a non-Islamic land?

In conclusion, my views on jihad can be heard in my lectures and read in my articles (a simple Google will show most of them). In addition, quite a few articles have been written about me and my work (in particular, I reference the New York Times Magazine cover article about me). My message has been consistent and clear: I am a Muslim theologian and teach (and preach) the theology of Islam, but I have never called for violence against any group or religion.

I have made mistakes in the past (and no doubt will continue to do so in the future); however, what this website, with its concocted audio-clip, is accusing me of is an all-out fabrication and sheer slander. It completely contradicts my talks, writings, public and private work, and indeed my own personal beliefs.

I hope this clarifies the misunderstandings surrounding this audio.

Yasir Qadhi

71 Responses

1. Ubaid Seth

I’m sorry you’re going through this, Shaykh. This is pure deception and a reflection of their own morals and values. If someone has to resort to lies to discredit you, I take that as a good indication that you’re doing well. May Allah bless you and your family for the service to the Ummah and I hope this doesn’t discourage any of our youth from pursuing Islamic knowledge.

• Liz Litts

You rag heads aren’t fooling anyone. Just try to steal our propetery and you will see aloa snack bar real soon.

• LoveYourNeighbor

“Teach us to be patient and always to be kind.” Liz Litts, you need to keep praying that prayer, and perhaps seek some anger management counseling.
        Dr. Qadhi, I am so sorry that these hurtful allegations were made against you.

• Old

Liz Litts, do you read? You cannot have read Dr Yasir Qadhi’s explication.

• sharon

But your quran tells you it is ok to lie to further islamic ideology. So we infidels cannot trust anything that you say! It is islam that tells you to deceive the world! That is because you worship a false god and false prophet who are inspired by satan himself. Your ideology contains all of the characteristics of satan that we are warned about by God and his son Jesus Christ in the Holy Bible. Turn to the one true God who is filled with love, not hate that allah demands you spread.

• Atif Siddiqui

Why should anybody “lie” to spread one’s ideas ?? Do you think we are fly-by-night salesmen ?? We are charging you for spreading Islamic ideology ?? We would “spread” it to you and then run away with your money ?? By the way – there is only one God……so no question of a false God.

2. Shabeeb

I’ve undertaken many lectures and lessons from Sh. Yasir and it is very unfortunate that he is going through this. What’s pitiful is how can people who hear the audio conclude that this is what he’s preaching, the audio is clearly a cut and paste piece of junk. May Allah protect the Sheikh and make this situation easy.

3. Fatima

Assalamu alaikum Sh. Yasir,

May Allah Ta’ala help you through this ordeal, Aameen.

You should take legal action against slander with the help of MLF or other attorneys in your community in sha’ Allah.

4. Abdul Wahab Saleem

Over my years of being an avid follower of Sh. Yasir Qadhi and his thought, I have come across many who take him as a friend and a few who take him as a foe. I have never heard a more absurd allegation directed against Sh. Yasir than this. May Allah preserve and protect him!

5. alynch4047

It’s an irritation to have to respond to fabricators and liars but sometimes necessary. Your truthfulness stands in clear contradistinction to the lying efforts of these people. May God reward you for your patience, wassalaam, Abdulhaq

6. Nida

May Allah protect you and your family Shaykh. Its unfortunate that such garbage needs a response, but it does before it becomes too widespread. If you are getting death threats, I would suggest reporting them to the police and not ignoring them.

7. Abez

Yasir Qadhi’s work speaks for itself, and the fact that someone has to fabricate something to make him look bad is proof of that.

Ya Shaykh, May Allah reward you and increase you in blessings. May He preserve your “honor” in this world and raise you in ranks in Jannah, InshaAllah. :)

• Imtiaz Rashid

May Allah help all the scholars & Muslim Ummah in this difficult time & false propaganda of some groups for political gains….surely they will be defeated …Insha`Allah.

• Everyone's Mama Rachel

Sorry — the nutty CINO (Christians In Name Only) are dragging this fabrication around again in 2016.

8. Nam

SubhanaAllah. May Allah rectify your affairs, ameen

I don’t think we realize the struggles our shuyoukh go through to teach us. May Allah have mercy on them and protect them and their families, ameen

9. Muslims4Liberty

not acknowledging their propaganda and rhetoric is exactly what they want. They want to spread their hate unchecked. That’s why we created Muslims 4 Liberty. A group devoted to challenging the haters on their own ground, at their events, in front of their fans. Academic challenging, asking for references, challenging knowledge levels. All done in a respectful ‘guerilla activism” style.

The haters hate to be challenged, nice to see a mainstream islamic speaker finally bellying up to the bar.

• DBW

I am speaking as a Christian. And I am very sorry that Dr. Qadhi is having to deal with this xenophobic reaction and character assassination.

The problem is to acknowledge the propaganda is also what haters want. It does not matter if you answer or not. They will try to use your words or your silence against you either way. To use an old Southern American phrase (and please forgive the use of a non-Halal metaphor): “Never get in a wrestling contest with a pig. You both get dirty and the pig likes it.”

It’s one of those issues where no matter what you do, the options are not good. That is perhaps why in the Proverbs of Solomon you have two sayings, “Do not answer a fool according to his folly,” and “Answer a fool according to his folly.” Sometimes it is useful, sometimes it isn’t–but it is always a challenge.

• Mimo

Can someone post the original uncut version??

10. Swaleh

May Allah protect our shuyoukh and grant them steadfastness so that they can continue to benefit us with their great work, Ameen

11. Safa Anwar

Sheikh yasir, your best attorney is Allah SWT. InshAllah you will be given justice. I hope this hate clears up against you inshAllah.

12. Sheena

Yasir Qadhi’s work has helped me growing my knowledge and I can tell that the fabricated claims are far away from his and Islam’s teaching.

I pray that Allah make this ordeal easy for him and make him steadfast and protect his honor ameen

13. Allama Iqbal (@iqbaliyat)

If this is true then somebody is dedicating their time in doing this stuff to malign you. And for this matter they are ready to go to any extent to malign you. My advice is that you must take help from a professional lawyer who is trustworthy also. In fact I advice you to learn the Constitutional laws which are related to these events.
    This experience I am telling is based on Hollywood movies, believe me, there is a tinge of truth in such movies.
    Also if we look into the history of Islam, we can find such events. If we do not respond in a timely manner then it will be too late, History will repeat again.

14. Nadia

Alhumdulillah, Yasir Qadhi has helped me in many ways with his classes and lectures in guiding me to my Islamic faith. He is one of the most well-respected sheikhs out there and without a doubt what these Islamophobes are saying about him are truly disappointing and hurtful. Without him in this Ummah and his knowledge, I and other Muslims would be far away from where we stand now.

May Allah SWT help you Sheikh Yasir Qadhi and protect you from these claims along with your family as well, ameen.

15. Ummer Farooq (@faro0485)

I think rather than just making a statement, you should go after the makers of this and with a video… ask them why they cut and pasted your speech.

16. @stevestonesr

I stand by my Brother, Yasir, and know him to be a person of peace who works to unite people of all faiths at those points where we share common values. There are differences between all peoples of the major Abrahamic faiths, but what binds us together is plenty enough to work together for the common good, and to the glory of the one true God.

17. Halima

May Allah protect you from the defamers and fabricators. Us Muslims should help by donating to fund legal costs for you and for any other of our brothers and sisters who go through this all the time.

18. Habesha Muslimah

The muslim Ummah need precious Muslim scholars like sheikh Dr. Yassir Qadhi. I’m sure that Allah (swt) has guided many young Muslims through him to go back to their deen and practice it and I’m proud to say that I’m one of them! May Allah continue to bless him and may he protect him from all evils and reward him with the greatest rewards.

19. Amiyn al-Ansare

On the topic of Islamaophobia, Dr. Yasir, do you think it is worthwhile to debate Robert Spencer and David Wood (both of them in particular). I honestly am dissatisfied with the reality that they debate Muslims who are only about 60% prepared to correct the misunderstandings that these two men spread about various controversies such as the satanic verses incident, which you explained adequetely, barik ALLHU feek. I also dislike how they quickly jump to conclusions about certain personalities in Islamic scholarship being widely accepted by the masses of Muslims, but the do not appear to recognize those who strive to adhere to orthodox and those who do not ascribe to strange notions of such personalities.

In my humble opinion, you, barik ALLAHU feek, are likely the most prepared to debate these men in the manner which they public claim to seek:

Without relying on the ‘Tu quoque’ , which David Wood says is Muslims using biblical references or realities in Christianity to say that “your religion has these problems too”, and without denying early historical references. Clearly, these men to not often understand that unreliability of the references they use, but often their opponents are not expert enough to clarify this reality. You’ll see exactly what I’m talking about here in Wood’s debate with Ali Atie:

youtube.com/watch?v=GYyXGcZrMQc

20. Thomas Maynard

I guess the easiest way to refute the allegations in the video, is to post one where you say people of other religions are able to co exist in this country with out the fear of reprisals from another. Saying you didn’t say it……..is one thing. Saying you do not believe in what was said is another. It is well known that it is OK to lie to a non Muslim ……….so what was said here has to be taken with a grain of salt.

21. Samson Valnery

there is so much hate towards muslims it has began to make me sick just like christians have the radicals the southern baptist there are the radicals in the muslim faith just because there are a few bad apples does not mean all are and the christians can not say they have not stained their hands with blood at one time either look at salem and the grail wars just to name a few extreme radicalism is not new and to those who truly believe that we can live and let live thank you sorry you have to deal with these issues you face i have several friends who are muslim though i may not be they are and they are very dear friends of which i care very much for wish you the best of luck and may Allah your god bless you for being tolerant when so many who claim to be are not

22. Julia

If they have misused what you said to concoct their own story, it is a vile thing. But the war on propaganda on ‘both sides’ is thriving. And I find it hard to believe islam is willing to coincide peacefully with other religions. islam does not appear to be a very peaceful religion, and it seems to have zero tolerance for other religions. One simply needs to look around in the world, to see what happens in islamic countries to people of other faiths. You could argue that there is a peaceful majority, but that doesn’t seem to have much impact. my conclusion is that islam is a threat to us Christians and the western countries should be much more agressive in dealing with religious issues. We are MUCH too tolerant when it comes to other religions and that hasn’t brought us much good, so far. I am a very tolerant person and my faith has taught me to love and respect others, to show grace and to forgive. But multiple encounters have proven to me islam is NOT that kind of religion. It wants to conquer, and erase all that is different. So, talk about peacefully living together, seems to be an utopia. This will probably be proven in the reactions that may be given to my little contribution. I WISH we could live peacefully together, but both your book AND mine, tell a different story.

• Dave

I bought a copy of Reliance of the Traveller, which is the classic manual of Islamic sacred law, better known as Sharia Law. It continues to help me see who and what islam really is..

• Mansoor

You cannot recite Adhan (call for Muslim prayer) in public in Britain however there is no bar and you can hear church bells ringing on Sunday mornings all over my country i.e. Pakistan. Still Islam is blamed to be a threat to Christianity. You have to read the chapter on Mary in Quran to know how honorable Mary and Jesus are to Muslims.

23. Wayne

Interesting rhetoric.

Your words defended those Muslims who teach to kill Christians. So, I ask, which offends you more? The hideous teachers of murder, or that your words were used against you?

As a Christian, I am offended when someone says I am a polytheist. I am not, nor have I ever been a polytheist. So, had someone twisted what I have taught to imply I was a polytheist, I would be more offended by the polytheism than I would be offended by their use of my words.

Wayne
    Luvsiesous.com

24. Tabea

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu, dear brother Yasir,
    I’d recommend you to publish the original audio tapes. That’s the best way to prevent any misunderstandings and to completely clarify the video.

May Allah bless you and your family

25. David Dayne

What is your position on the genocide of Christians throughout the world at the hand of extremists or in the name of Ala or Muhammad?

26. Keith Henderson

We had the same type of problems when the Prophet Joseph Smith Jr. Restored the Church in 1830 …he received the Brass Plates of Laban & the Gold plates from the ancient American prophet Moroni. …which he translated from the modified Egyptian tongue into English. .hence we have the Book of Mormon for all of God’s childern. …but he was hunted and tares & feathered by the mobs ..eventually the Prophet Joseph Smith and his brother Hyrum Sealed there testimony in blood at the hands of mobs in Illinois.
    So yes individuals can take your words and twist them for evil designs….because of this type of behavior it wasn’t until Ronald Reagan was president of the USA that the law that was on the books in the state of Missouri was put away or removed since it was put into effect in the 1830’s …to kill all the Mormons in that state ..

27. Teressa

thanks for clarifying. I dont know ️you, but that someone would do that to you is just wrong. Keep teaching, and be blessed.

28. Earl

I carry bacon bites in my truck so I can bacon coat my money as I use it, I love going to Muslim stores and doing it,

please buy products from Muslim stores with bacon coated money, good day.

29. Brad

Clarification and notice to you. We know what your “holy book” commands you to do to Christians and Jews and how to treat them. People like myself listen to what Muslims like you say to each other, not what you say to the useful idiots here in America that think the way to have peace is to appease your cultish Sharia Law.. So this is fair warning. If you really think that Muslims are entitled to “take the property of Jews and Christians”, I live in Tampa Florida. I invite you to lead by example and try to take my property or my life. Another fair warning, you’re not going to be fighting an unarmed women or child. Bring it you [deleted expletives].

*This comment was edited by the MM Comments Team in order to comply with our Comments Policy*

30. Mohammed Khan

Dr. Yasir Qadhi,

May Allah protect you. I have found all your writings tolerant of all religions which is the case in Islam. Quran says “there is no compulsion in religion”.

31. Shannon Ealy

I don’t believe you, nor do I trust any Muslim. I have seen first hand the treachery and debauchery that goes with your faith. Pedophilic men and beaten obedient women. If you dislike what is said in my country, go back to your own, or stay and face judgement by me who are not afraid to bring violence upon you and your kind.
    I believe it was stated earlier that if you and other Muslims wish to live peacefully in our country you should show how much you dispise what is being said about you and what is happening with the “radical Muslims “. Stand up against them! Protest against them! I have yet to see one Muslim protest the acts of ISIS or ISIL. Pretty soon your neck will be against the knife and we won’t ask you to accept Jesus as your savior. Do the right thing and opinions could change.

32. Christian

To each and every muslim here .. search your hearts and minds on this .. which of you entertains Christian friends or has, at the very least, donated time, money, or effort, towards a single Christian cause in need of help .. ever? Why do you not even support your own? Where is your support? While you fight amongst yourselves over how to pray, who to believe, what parts of the quran you choose to believe and others to shelve, for now .. when will your religion ever be attractive towards everyone’s benefit .. not just your own .. you’ve got more than a little growing up to do.

• Aly Balagamwala

Dear Christian

I not only have entertained many Christian friends both in US and Pakistan but I have also donated to causes which were led by Christian organizations. I have done the same for Hindu, Jain, Sikh, Buddhist, Agnostic and Atheist friends as well. I have no qualms for supporting humanitarian causes regardless of which faith is spearheading the effort.

Best Regards
      Aly

*Comment above is posted in a personal capacity and may not reflect the official views of MuslimMatters or its staff*

33. Tanveer Chowdhury

Dear Shaykh Yasir- I stand with you InshaAllah. May Allah SubhanAllahu Ta’la help you through this trial, bestow his Rahma’ on you and on your family and give you the patience and the courage to overcome this. Ameen.

• Naima

Dear sheik Yassir,
      Remember what our prophet and the early Muslims have gone through. It is a test of Allah. In today’s time even if you are innocent such as in your case they will still find fault in you because they see Islam the problem and the more you practise Islam the more you are seen as a big threat. But remember the final judge is Allah. Keep doing what you are doing. Great sheik you are indeed and an inspiration for many. May Allah protect you from the evil of today and the judgement day , a meen.

34. Amber

May Allah swt protect you Shaykh Yasir, the truth will eventually prevail.Maa sha Allah,You have been a great mentor and a teacher.I have heard you speak nothing against Islam nor have you in your speeches encouraged Jihad.Our prayers are always with you.May Allah swt bring you out of this darkness with even more brilliance that you shine the whole world with your genuine knowledge of Islam,Ameen.
    For those who claim this land is theirs, to them neither does it belongs to them nor to us but the whole universe belongs to Allah swt.The one God and creator of the universe and if someone had any right to live on his land, then it is only justified that it be his worshippers and his obdient slaves.
    My religion,Islam for sure promotes peace and harmony.
    What about yours,hatred and racism?

35. Frank Driver

You claim in a non Islamic state that Christians would be allowed to practice their faith! I have a problem with a religion, being a form of Government! The term govern has meaning, which conflicts with religion! Islam is not any form of Justice and or free will! To educate means to learn both or all sides, freedom means to use that knowledge! Knowledge that men and women are equals, that religion does not make a person right! Nor does it make a person wrong! Here are things about Islam I dislike, it is wrong to lie period, character is character! Having different values with different people is wrong! I would like you to stand up against problems within this religion that are wrong! I would like for you to stop trying to justify wrongs within this religion! People are not perfect neither are all religions, especially Islam !

36. Mohamed Sulub

Asalmau Aleikum Sheikh Yasir,

May Allah’s peace, mercy, protection and blessings be upon you during this difficult time. All my prayers be with you in shaa Allah.

37. Clayton

As an American Christian, I wish to apologize. I am sorry for the way my “brothers” have treated you. We have sinned. We claim to follow Jesus, but yet we ignore his commands to love all people when we would rather fear and hate. I wish I could change their hearts. I am sorry.

38. Corporal Clegg

This is a lie. The only way an “infidel” can practice his/her religion in an islamic state is as a dhimi. The dhimi has no rights compared to a muslim. A muslim can graze his goats in the dhimi’s field and destroy his crops and the dhimi cannot question this because he is below the muslim and has no rights. If the “infidel” is allowed to practice their religion in islamic states why have islamic states forbid jews from enterning? As to preaching violence against others, the teaching and preaching of islam in and of itself is a preaching of violence against the “non-believers”. Smite them (the non-believers) at their necks. I guess in arabic language “smite” has a non violent meaning.

39. Joy

Dear sir,
    As a Christian, I would like to apologize for all the hateful comments which have been made previous and post to mine. I don’t agree with your statements, on the supposedly falsified post or this one. However, if what you say is true and that video was a fake, I’m truly sorry. We are taught in the Bible that lying is a sin and unacceptable. We are also taught to love our neighbors, enemies, those who hate us and curse us; because when we speak or act we are not just speaking or acting for ourselves, we are representing God.
    Our holy book tells us to “Let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.” (Matthew 5:16) It also states “Keep your conduct among the Gentiles honorable, so that when they speak against you as evildoers, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day of visitation.” (1 Peter 2:12)
    That is why it is heartbreaking for me to read the unbelievable comments made by some of the people on this post who claim to be Christians but aren’t exhibiting Christ’s love or conduct. It is not for us to judge the world, but to love it.
    Again, I am sorry for the injustice done to you, and (I mean in no way to offend you when I say) I pray that God will bless you, keep you, and make His face to shine upon you, that you would know Him and be saved.
    To all Christians reading this post: PLEASE think before you speak, act, comment, and threaten: “Is this something Jesus would say?”, “Will this be edifying?”, and “Will this glorify God?”

40. Nancy Savignac

I am a Christian. I am called by Christ to love everyone and that includes Muslims, even the kind who don’t like me much. I think most Muslims are loving caring people. We must all pray. Nancy

41. Carlos

I personally have nothing against individuals of any religious affiliation that understand the individuals rights of life And freedom , and I understand that in every culture nation and religion there is things that sometimes make no sense to others but when it comes to the Islamic idiology , culture and religious believes in general is really hard for me to understand how overall in general in the Islamic culture there is little or cero tolerance toward diversity specially in nations where Islam is the dominant factor but these people expect others to be tolerant toward them , most non Islamic nations in the world are tolerant to have Mosques in their territory’s but it’s impossible to have a church or a sinagogue in some Islamic nstions

42. Carol

I think it’s sad that thinking that God made all these races and has allowed many religions to exist today, to give some muslims the right to think they can force other’s to submit to a god of war. To think that the arabic language is the only language recognized by god is insane. Please let other’s live how ever they choose…in the end they will give account.if that’s to hard for you then move out of the USA because inciting terror is not welcomed.

43. B Wilson

From a follower of Jesus to a follower of Allah – peace be to you.

I am sorry that you have suffered this slander and the associated persecution. It revolts me.

I will pray for you, and of your charity, pray for me.

In peace and mutual respect,

– A Christian

44. Bowie

Well I certainly hope you don’t think you can just take properties from Christians and Jews in the democratic world – unless you would want to spend some time in a penitentiary! Thou shalt not steal.

45. Antonio Garcia

The Koran encourages Muslins to kill Christians and Jews and lie about it if it suits them (taqiyya).that is the problem

46. Patrick

#Taqiyya!
    “This is truly a preposterous claim, as even the most basic exposure to Islamic law would demonstrate that non-Muslims are allowed to worship according to their doctrines in an Islamic state.”
    REALLY? Show my a Christian Church in Saudi Arabia? Lmao

47. Brian

I appreciate your explanation. I came across the recording and it was very disturbing, especially the part describing how Muslims can take lives and property of infidels. But, in light of the violence propagated by followers of Islam onto the world over the past few years, it is hard to ignore such recordings. I believe it is time that mainstream Islam stand up and denounce the actions of radical Jihadists. Some Moslems have done that individually, but the recognizable organizations (CAIR, MSA, etc…) have taken steps to impose the responsibilities to non-muslims to conform to sharia, even going as far as lobbying for laws t make it illegal to be critical of Islamic practices.

• Daniel

Yes, perhaps he can help clear this up by clearly stating when and under which circumstances Muslims are allowed or not allowed to take the lives and property of Jews and Christians. Perhaps he can comment on how Muslims all over the world are killing infidels and taking their property (in particular, ISIS, of course). I would be very interested in hearing his comments on this.

48. Inshirah

I ask Allahswt to Protect you and the Loved Ones…Always, to accept your Service and Sacrifice and to Bless you with the Highest Rewards…Aameen!

49. Rick Halpern

It’s obvious that your correction did not include how you want to treat Jews.
    All Islamic attempts to wage war on Jews & Israel will ultimately fail.
    Islam’s major contribution to the modern world is terror. Not much of a religion of peace.