14. Gaza was in our thoughts and duas- we blacked out for a day to remind folks about why Israel Was Under Rocket Attack and Why Our Duas for Gaza may not be answered.
13. The movie Noah had many headed to the theaters but Abu Ibrahim skipped out and here’s why many agreed with him.
12. Umm Zakiyyah advised the community on their responses to young Muslims who ask about homosexuality in her post Gay and Muslim.
11. Ustadh Abu Hasib Noor, a student in Madinah refuted the claims of the destruction of the grave of the Messenger in the City of the Prophet.
10. A heated discussion on Olivia Kompier’s Convert Marriage Fails had readers clicking for more.
9. Zeba Khan article on judging Red Wine and Hojabis and her shredding of the freaky fatwa fallacies tied for the 9th spot.
8. Saba Syed/Umm Reem took on the absurd tropes about love in 50 Shades of Grey and its effects on young women and teens. This article was a great accompaniment to her very popular post on Eradicating the Stigma of Female Sexual Desire
7. Like countless others, Hena Zuberi was inspired by Robert Davila- perhaps the Most Famous American Muslim in 2014.
6. Ramadan is always a blessed time year with many new visitors to the site who read 9 Unexpected Benefits of a Long Ramadan Fasts.
5. Dr Sh Yasir Qadhi Responds to Abu EesaGate .
4. Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan writes about Fame, Personal Life and Responsibility
2. 21 Ways To Say GoodBye To That Haram Relationship and Get On with Your Life By Ehab Hassan helped young men and women the world over.
1. After the Kaaba and Masjid Al Nabuwi, Dr Wajid Akhter explored the history of Masjid Al Aqsa in our number one most visited article of the year.
For more reading here are links to some more articles that were widely read in 2014: