Amazing lecture masha'Allah. Check out his bigger project- http://myspiritualfix.com/

YouTube Preview Image

24 Responses

• sisterfiddeen

No I think it’s about the article and discussion ‘A new approach to Aqidah studies in the West’

1. Calisha

Mashallah it was an excellent lecture – I fwded it to my mailing list and a few people I knew who had been through some of the intense tests found it a great relief for their hearts mashallah. A job well done!

2. Sundas

I shared it on my profile and my sister listened to it. She couldn’t stop crying. It was one of the most amzing and heart touching lectures ever, mashaALLAH. Tabarak Allah fee Ya Sheikh!

3. Saiyyidah

Sh Navaid- this is an amazing talk, one which covers the issues of now. I love the way you structured it, really grabbing our attention and them reminding us of simple things that we always need reminding of. The title of it is also awesome- absolutely right ‘he who has no one has Allah’ and we need to remember this every day when we are awake, and when we are asleep. May Allah reward you abundantly.

Saiyyidah

4. Nabil

Honestly, you NEED to take the time to listen to this. I haven’t seen a more powerful lecture on the topic, and subhanallah this really puts things in perspective.

Last week, someone I know had an accident, and was blaming himself left and right, but he said that, literally, watching this video gave him the strength to move on.

What are you waiting for? Go check it out right now! It’s truly life-changing, wallahi you won’t regret checking it out.

Jazkallah khaiyran Shaykh, and those posting this up!

Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

5. Dr

Assalamu Alaikum,
    I woke up to pray thahjud. I was feeling very down and Alhamdulillah , I happened to chance up on this vedio,
    Subhanallah! Jazakallah Khairan,Sheik for the post. May Allah reward you immensely. Ameen

6. Abu al3azubiyah

Precious reminders and powerful stories that make us reflect and point us towards adopting the right mindset for happiness. May Allah reward you and benefit the people by you.

• Navaid Aziz

As salam ‘alaikum Sr. Zaufishan,

Jazaakillahu khairan for taking the time to do this. If you ever get the time to do the rest or know someone that can do the rest please do let me know. May Allah reward you with the best of this world and the next. Ameen.

Everyone else- Jazaakum Allahu khairan for your kind words. I pray that Allah heals all of our pain and makes it a means of getting closer to Him, and that He accepts from us our good deeds and guides us to further ones. Ameen.

May Allah protect and bless all of you! Ameen!
      Was salam
      -Navaid

7. Sharron Clemons

Dear Shiekh, You posted this at a time where i was going through a low period. I wish to thank you so much, jazakallah khayr, i cried through parts of it and it gave me much peace. I believe anyone anytime should have a listen to this, for it is such an excellent reminder, really provides peace alhamdililah and puts so many things into perspective. I urge everyone to listen to it at least once and i am sure you will appreciate why i write all of this. May Allah swt reward you for efforts.

8. His slave

For the one who lost mum in young age.. for the one who sacrifice the joy of teenage life and carries out responsibilities of a dad in growing up siblings.. for the one who let go ambition over family’s interest.. for the one who own no wealth thus left by the loved one.. for the one who tears is friend.. Alhamdulillah that I have Allah with me all these while. Sometimes I cried, but I know You have made me strong. Thank you Allah..

Thanks Sheikh for such an amazing lecture! Verily he who has no one has Allah.

9. Silvy

Every time I listen to it I learn something new. Jazaakillahu khairan for taking the time to do this.

10. ummmanar

zazak allah khair shiek thank you so much for this amazing post.subhanallah I cried thrrough the whole thing.I have been through some trails my self allhamdullillah it just made me close to allah,but it took me awhile to realize that may allah forgive me.

11. Hana

It moved me in a way that I hadn’t felt in quite a looooong time..may Allah reward him insha Allah.