30 Best Days 30 Juz 30 Quran Recitations

Surah Fatiha | Ustadh Wisam Sharieff | US- AQLonline.com

Click to get started now!

Surah Al Baqarah | Shaykh Al Zain Mohamad Ahmed | Sudan *childhood memories*

Bonus: Surah Baqarah | Ustadh Hamza Abdigani | Somalia

Surah Ale Imran | Shaykh Maher Mueaqly | Saudi Arabia | imam masjid Al Haram,

Juz 4 | Shaykh Muhammad Al Said Hussayn Jibrel | Egypt | leads Taraweeh in masjid Amr Ibn Al'Ass, Cairo

Juz 5  | Qari Khushi Muhammad AlAzhari | Pakistan |

Juz 6  | Shaykh Saad Ghamdi | Saudi Arabia | Leads Taraweeh at masjid Nabawi. Madinah

Juz 7  | Taraweeh Recitation from Algeria | Warsh

Juz 8 | Qari Mehmet Emin | Turkey

Juz 9 | Qari Hafiz Ishak Danis | Turkey | imam masjid Piyale Pasha, Istanbul

Juz 10 | Shaykh Fares Abbad |Yemen | imam of masjid Sheikh Abderrazak Afifi, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Juz 11 |  Shaykh al-Maqâri Shaykh Mahmoud Khalil Husary (rahimullah) | Egypt

Juz 12 | Shaykh Muhammad Sidiq al-Minshawi (rahimullah) | Egypt

Juz 13 | A Treat- 10 Reciters from Turkey

Juz 14 | Shaykh Tawfiq As Sayegh |Eritrea | imam masjid al-Lami in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Juz 15 | Shaykh Al'ayoun AlKouchi |Morocco | imam of Al Andalous Mosque, Morocco | Warsh

Juz 16 | Shaykh Sudais | Saudi Arabia | imam Grand Mosque, Mecca

Juz 17  | Qari H Muammar Za | Indonesia

Juz 18  | Qari Hafidh AbdulBasit Abdul Samad (rahimullah) | Egypt

Juz 19 | Shaykh Ahmed bin Ali Ajmi | Khobar, Saudi Arabia

Juz 20 | imam Anas Muhaimin | USA | Teacher of Qur'anic recitation at the Quba Institute in Philadelphia, PA.

Juz 21 | Shaykh Abu Baker Ash-Shatri | Saudi Arabia |imam of Al Furqan Mosque in Hay Annassim, Jeddah| *my favorite*

Juz 22 | Qari Shamsul Arif | Malaysia

Juz 23 | Shaykh Muhammad Ayub |Saudi Arabia | former imam of Al-masjid an-Nabawi, Saudi Arabia

Juz 24 | imam salah Bu Khatir | United Arab Emirates

Juz 25 | Shaykh Mishary Al Afasy | Kuwait | imam of masjid Al-Kabir in Kuwait City

Juz 26 | Shaykh Yasser Salama | Saudi Arabia

Juz 27 | Shaykh Saud Shuraim | Saudi Arabia | imam Grand Mosque Mecca

Juz 28 | Qari Atiq Rahimi |Pakistan | Pani-patti style

Juz 29 | Shaykh Ahmed Hüsrev Efendinin Altıbaşak (rahimullah) | Turkey

Juz 30 | Shaykh salah Budair- imam masjid Nabawi, Madinah, Saudi Arabia and many others in this mix.

Juz 30 | Qari Youssef Edghoch | Morrocco & USA | Islamic Center of San Gabriel Valley

Du'a by Shaykh Nasser Qatami | Saudi Arabia | imam of masjid Al Qadi in Riyadh *amazing qirah*

Bonus:

Surah Fajr | Qariah Sumayye Adeeb

Surah Takweer | Qariah Rubina

Qariah Sharifah Khasif | Malaysia

Imam Fahd Al-Kandhari

Muslimmatters is starting a project to encourage recitation of Qur'an. Watch out for the Muslimmatters Qur'an Map- Share Your Qir'ah.

13 Responses

1. Anon

Go Abu Bakr Shatri!! His recitation of Surah an-Najm and al-Fath are my favorites!

• Bakhtawar

You haven’t heard anything until you hear Salah Bukhatir’s Surah Qalam and Maryam! lol :D

2. Bakhtawar

A few others you can add to your list: Fatih Saferagic, Taha al Junaid, Ibraheem Al-Jibreen and Abdul Wadood Haneef to name some.
    And Jazakallah Khair for sharing. Now I can add more names to my list of Qaris :D

3. Asiah Kelley (@asiahkelley)

Love love love that you included the women. I get so discouraged and sad when I don’t see women represented in events and areas of study I know there are at least some. Inshallah the more representation they get, the more other sisters will be inspired to take up the call and study, recite, and lead. Awesome. Jazakum Allahu khairn.

4. Atiya

Barakallaahu feek. May Allaah reward you and your family without measure in this world and in the hereafter. This is a wonderful collection of Quraats for Ramadan

5. Ramadan Questions | My Journey to Islam

[…] What am I supposed to do during Layl tul Qadr? What important duas should I memorize for Ramadan? What are the 30 juz of Quran for Taraweeh? What is Jummah Salah? What do I have to do? Can this be done at home? What is Tawbah Nasooha? What […]

6. Regina Lagha

This is amazing! JazakAllah khayrun for compiling this list, and yes, I also appreciated the women! One slight thing I noted – for juz 7, you have a video that isn’t actually juz 7…it’s a video from the 7th of August 2011…didn’t know if that was an accident. We’re working our way through the videos and loving them! Again, JazakAllah khayrun.

7. How to Really Get Ready For The Month of Ramadan - MuslimMatters.org

[…] Along with making the intention to fast the whole month, please make the intention that this Ramadan will be like no other Ramadan.  I will fast this Ramadan out of faith.  I will do it for the love of Allah and out of full submission to His order.  I will set some goals for myself.  I want to rid myself of sins that may have plagued me for years.  I want to change some of my bad habits and break away from some old addictions.  I want to change my life this Ramadan.  I intend to make this Ramadan the best Ramadan ever. […]

8. HOW TO REALLY GET READY FOR THE MONTH OF RAMADAN — Jamiatul Ulama KZN

[…] Along of making the intention to fast the whole month, please make the intention that this Ramadan will be like no other Ramadan.  You say I will fast this Ramadan out of faith.  I will do it for the love of Allah and out of full submission to His order.  I will set myself some goals.  I want to rid myself of sins that may have plagued me for years.  I want to change some of my bad habits and break away from some old addictions.  I want to change my life this Ramadan.  I intend to make this Ramadan the best Ramadan ever. […]