For this week’s oldies, think Arabic and Quran:
- Quranic Verbs used for Purification and Exoneration
- Expressions for Giving And Getting Help in the Qur’an
- “Alhamdulillah” – A Linguistic Miracle of the Quran
- The Literary Beauty of the Qur’an
Major disasters in China and Burma in the same decade as the Tsunami and Pakistani earthquake. What does it all mean?
Around the blogosphere:
- Marc talks about the trouble with self-proclaimed “Muslim pundits“, reviewing Manji’s speech at Penn. Related post on MM: Tarek Fatah & Muslims 101 for Media
- After the “thugs in niqaab” post on MM, it is only fair to point to Germantown Masjid’s official praiseworthy stance.
- For some reason, you never hear about Orthodox Jews burning Bibles, but you sure would have seen front page news if Muslims were doing it.
- Dr. M points to a great video from Finkelstein on the propaganda channel MEMRI (even then, his words shine through). And recently Finkelstein was denied entry to “democratic” Israel (courtesy MR).