The Sunnah of Being Born: Islamic Etiquettes for Pregnancy, Childbirth and The Newborn, a talk delivered by Shaykh Yaser Birjas, the Director of English Youth Education at the Prayer Center of Orland Park, IL.
Questions answered in this talk:
• What is the recommended Sunnah a woman and her husband should follow upon finding out about the pregnancy?
• What is the reward for bearing the hardships of pregnancy and childbirth?
• Is there any special etiquette a woman should follow during the time of her pregnancy and during childbirth?
• How about Salat and other acts of worship a woman should observe during that time?
• What is the etiquette of receiving a child, boy or girl?
• How to care for the spiritual well fare of a child?
• And what should be the role of the father during this entire long process?
• And much more!
Video courtesy of the Prayer Center of Orland Park, IL. Visit op-pc.net.