Well, it was more like a discussion than debate.
Interestingly, Sr. Hebah was EVERY BIT there. She was part of the conversation. She did not disappear, otherwise Mona would be engaging a ghost. I hope with every interaction such as this, our very eloquent sister Mona, comes to terms with her differences with other Muslims on a variety of topics, starting with the niqab. It’s okay to agree to disagree.
Comments are open, but all comments will go through moderation. Only those get through that pass a very stringent test:
- No praise of OBL or any terrorist for that matter
- No external links
- Stay on the topic of the debate (like content, style, etc.)
- No discussion of other MM posts on the topic (like your thoughts on YQ’s post)
- No wild conspiracy theories (it’s okay to be speculative, but not to be nutty)
- No personal attacks or drive-by “shootings”
- No condescending remarks